Saturday, November 1, 2008

=true=

Oh. Lil heart. Stop thinking those stupid problems.it's juz a WASTE keyh~..

Hurm...Already finished 2papers.=STATISTICS & PURE MATHS 3..

What can I say? Stats was not so hard.I could do it well insyaAllah.

But talking bout pure maths 3, yeah.really killing me now. Serious. Dunno y.

What can i do now? hurm.TAWAKAL.dat;'s it..Okeyh~ another 6papers to go

  • Chemistry Paper 5
  • Physics paper 4
  • Chemistry paper 4
  • Physics paper 5
  • Biology paper 4
  • Biology paper 5
Then finish A level. And really hope dat Ican score well in dis A2 exam~>

Bertahan keyh~>.lalala~:) Okeyh~ Stop talking about study. Juz wanna tell ya guys.

I dont noe how to start. Recently i feel kinda lose hope or something. It's not

that I'm giving up. It's about I'm totally sad bcoz of someone.

Not my fault n not his fault either. Yeah. It is really hard to forget d past.

I think so. It's hard to delete all your past memories ayte from ur mind.

Even sometimes we feel like we should start all over again, but the old memory will keep on

haunting us. But i do believe in something. Things will get better.

Becoz i believe in wut he said. N yes. For d second time i believe him.

"I"LL NOT LET PAST MEMORIES HAUNT US AGAIN~I'VE CHANGED!"

that's wut he said to me.after all, i hope it's gonna b true. n TRUE n TRUE=fullstop::

4 comments:

hazirahamzah said...

can i have the papers then?hehe
pas kau abes exam laa

fi3lina said...

paper exam ke?
kna quarantine la..ad kat lecturer..ktorng x ley amek..=)..sory dong..hee

hazirahamzah said...

ouh.xpe2
kau board AQA eh?
sbab edexcel(aku pnye neh) xde a-lvl tym2 cmneh

fi3lina said...

aku cie la..cambridge a level.len kot dpd ko...:)

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...