Being a medical student teaches me a lot.
- Settle things earlier than dateline because each day there will be lot of things added up.
- To keep strong even sometimes you can't score the exams even you study so hard the night before.
- Be confident of what you did without questioning what might be the circumstances afterwards.
- Put all your love life aside cause you don't have so much time to think about those stuff plus, no one will understand the 'busyness' of medical student.
- tears are my best friend these few days.
- closer to Him cause He will always be there to listen to your prayers.
- Make me smiling everyday trying to chill myself though I know lots of things to be finished off.