Thursday, July 9, 2015

Assalamualaikum all.
Haaa it has been a very long long longggg time since I last updated my blog. Being a doctor and a wife ( now a mother) is really busy and challenging.
Currently  I am in my 4th posting, medical. I was able to be in medical 2 weeks before my maternity leave started. And now I have another a month before coming back to work. Dun wantttttttttt.. :(((

Anyway before further a due, I would like to announce another major life event in my life.

 I AM OFFICIALLY A MOTHER NOW ON 11/5/2015. **clapclapclap**
 I gave birth to a healthy baby boy weighing 3.02 kg via SVD with episiotomy.
Name given: MUHAMMAD FATAH AYYAZ BIN MOHD ALIFF, he is exactly 2 months old today:) his current weight is 5 kg. Hee with exclusive breastfeeding... Grow up healthy and be anak soleh to babah and ibu okayyy ;)

Soooo it means now my responsibilities pile up but no matter what alhamdullilllah I enjoy being a wife and mother so far even sometimes I did feel depressed but however with supports all come bacl to normal.

I guess that is all for now. Will update later. Assalamualaikum...

Ayyaz Day 1 of life.

Day 60 of life

No comments:

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...