Friday, May 18, 2018

DEATH IS NEAR

Assalamualaikum and good morning. Today is the 2nd day of Ramadhan this year, 1439H, 18.5.18
Alhamdulillah, here I am, breathing in this temporary dunya, and wondering what future will hold. and alhamdulillah I am still strong to fast, knowing the fact that I am a breastfeeding mom, and the hunger and thirsty I could be having.
Back to the topic, death/ kematian. The topic is quite serious I know, but somehow we, as Muslim do believe in death and life thereafter, Akhirat, Kiyamat. So, at some point of time, we should remind each other about this topic so that we are not just focusing on dunya life forever. Becausse death is uncertain of time, place and mechanism. All questions will have no answer till the time really comes, because it is Allah's secret. Maybe this is my last ramadhan or maybe I live up to 100 years? I dont know.
Yesterday, we were shocked to have a bad news that one of my college's friend and husband to my batchmate in Manipal, Azim has passed away on the way to work, claimed due to severe head injury from the net. According to close friend, who is MO in the Hospital he was brought to, they CPR him > 45 mins but Allah loves him more. Ya Allah, Allah has tested big, Amy his wife and their two little kids. I just couldn't imagine if I were in Amy's shoes. I guess her now is shattered into pieces like piece of glass, lost someone whom she loves dearly, whom she wishes to live till end of life. And things that saddened me more is, knowing the facts that they both have kids that almost around my kid's age. Allahu, I just dont know that broken feeling. May Allah grant heaven to Azim amin yra. 

No comments:

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...