Thursday, September 23, 2021

Tidying Up with Marie Kondo

 I love writing. I still do. But due to time constraint, I could not proceed. Everyday my mind is actively thinking of things to be done on that day, I utilise my planner very well nowadays. Never ending process of learning. But on top of that I miss reading too. I purchased books from Shopee to be read if I have leisure time. ( if any hahahhaha). This was following a series I watched on Netflix, entitled Tidying Up with Marie Kondo. Oh my God, I love how she organises things!! Truth to be told I am not perfectionist kind of persons, but seeing things tidy and neat, and in organised way, it makes me smiles, it does spark joy to me.

But again , due to time constraint, I could not proceed to organise. I will do later once I have free time. Too many things I need to organise. My life especially, which I need to prioritise more, my work, things at home like clothes, storages, kids' toys, kitchen stuffs and important things more like, important documents. But again, I could not proceed because I am a mother of three, with a weekend husband. huuuu.. I miss him. I really do. I miss having him around, do things together, cook meal together. InsyaAllah one day after he completes his study we will be reunited again. :) All 5 of us. 

That's all for now. Thanks for reading. 

No comments:

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...