Thursday, July 17, 2008

Ease my worries?

Hari nie? hurm... X taw apa lagi yg aku nak ngrut...Aku penat la..Aku x mau merungut...Tapi mmg aku penat pun..."B professional plz."..I still remember that sentence..Betulkah aku x professional? Napakah aku dikatakan x professional? Is it cz of my way of thinking? Or my style of settle all my tasks..Pape je lah...Malas nak pikir..

Ari ni hari yg not-so-okay for me..I dunno y...Dgn mimpi2 yg pelik lately...Warghhh!! Takutnya...Mintak simpang la mimpi tu jadi realiti...Mlm ni gt clas cm bese...Physics...hurm..nice subject but til now i dunno how to actually master dis lovely subject....I'm going to it.....Hopefully dapat la buat.....

K..Lets talk bout other thing...Dis is today's prediction..sorts of la....

(i)This is an excellent day for pushing ahead in financial, industrial, and employment matters. (excellent day? hurm..I dun think so...I'm being a bit messy today.In class, I mean. )

(ii)Avoid anything that may bring on mental depression during the late afternoon and evening. (Ya Allah..I'm trying.to avoid sumer bnda tuh.mental depression? huih.X dela smpai cmtu skali.ngee~)

(iii) Phone conversations with intimate friends can ease your worries..
(Hurm..Yang ni mmg slah aku pon.Smlm Awie call...Aku malas nak angkat cz tgh revise...Kna ka sembang gk utk ease ma worries neh? Actually aku tunggu owg len utk call...Sob2..:((..Hah? NO fi3...Lupakan.....Plz2....)



Itulah secara rambangnya ari ni nyer horoscope...Mmg btol pn aku tgh worry skarang nie..Dunno wut's da reasons...Maybe sbb results aku kot..Ntah!! Buntu la,..Jap ag nk g kls Chem...Harap mood aku okay after dis...No more worry.Stay happy..Oh not to forget...
Today's quote....." I ain't affected by those harmless flirt!! I am!!! Fullstop!"

No comments:

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...