Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Salam Aidilfitri, Eid Mubarak.

Salam. I guess it's not too late to wish all of you Salam Aidilfitri Maaf Zahir dan Batin even it is already many many days of Syawal.:). I'm back in Malacca after long holiday, err I know it's only two weeks, but it is considered long enough for MMMC student, since the longest holiday we had before was only a week in Malacca.

Being back to Malacca means a lot of things like:
  • Have to work real hard for P2S1 examination which is around the corner, in 6 months time. 
  • Have to put aside several things that I used to do, like over-shopping ( want to save money for something;p), wasting time, series, excessive sleep.
  • Have to be patient, stop crying over little things, be strong as there should be reduction or NO in night lovely call everyday before I go to sleep before this. :(. No more sweet dream, sleep tight, or mimpi gula. Restriction of few things, hopefully I can manage well of this. Because everytime i think about it, I teared a bit. Even, when I was in the bus this afternoon from Muar back to Malacca, I almost wet my cheeks. :"( Bersabarlah. Good things may wait in front insyaAllah :)
  • Ready to be a Medicine leader in one week time, it's quite tough I guess since Medicine is not a short postings, it accounts for 8 weeks in total. I hope I can manage this well, be a good and trusted leader. :)
  • Instill good qualities in life, because as time passes, it is getting nearer to nearer to the real life of adults, as a good daughter, as a wife, as a doctor helping the society, and if Allah's will, as a mother one fine day. I know some of the qualities I have now, should be cut off, ain't appropriate to be an adult. I will try my best regarding this. ;)
That's all for now,will write back later. Check me out on Tumblr . ;)

No comments:

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...