Friday, October 5, 2012

Block

Tomorrow is the day, the block test. Medicine block test. I just hope everything goes well, even I know I didn’t complete the readings yet. I am tired already. I just hope that I can tahan for another at least one hour. Medical student is like this, full of hard work, busy in a day but at the end of the day, we are all seemed very lethargic and tired. Running here and there in the ward, clerking case, doing examination, being scolded by nurse, m.o, h.o, consultant and even being scolded by the patient for disturbing their sleeps are actually our routines. How can we say no? Being in a 4th year, is a bit near to the end of the journey. I just have to be strong, keep my spirits up high, ready for the next battle. I really pray that I can face all of these very well, I really hope so. Amin. Amin. 

No comments:

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...