"Real me"

Myspace Graphics



Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Tuesday, June 13, 2017

We are FOUR!

Assalamualaikum and hello. Surprise. I'm here again, first time for this year. Alhamdulillah we are expanding our little littles family as I just delivered a healthy baby girl on 12 May 2017/ 15 Syaaban on Friday @ 10:35H in HTF weighing 2.6 kg . ( today she is 33 days old) after discussion over discussion with my husband, we finally decided to name her Nur Aafiya Farisa Binti Mohd Aliff.
My labor experience this time was as easy as the first one ( maybe a little bit easier since I was G2P1 that time, anyhow, alhamdulillah thanks to Allah)
The night before, the three of us went to Kuala Perlis to celebrate Ayyaz 2nd birthday. Yeah, it was his birthday but ibu and babah were those who finished the meals . Siakap bakar, kailan ikan masin, telur bungkus, tomyam - such a great combo!!! 😘😘 thank God ibu managed to eat those prior to labor. The next day ibu took a leave planning to celebrate ayyaz birthday again in babysitter house. Siap tempah Kek upin ipin lagi ..but Allah has planned that Adik gonna come out on that dah. ( a day after Ayyaz birthday). I started to have contraction ( I initially thought it was just her kicking, yeah second time could also cause confusion you know😂) at 8 am in the morning,but bearable still. I gathered the laundry to wash them. But to my surprise, that 'little kick' became stronger and stronger I couldn't even stand. By that moment I knew it was CONTRACTION. it became frequent to 2 contractions in a minute. I immediately called up my husband around 930 am telling him and asked him to come home. the pain gets so intense I was actually sweating. Phew. But for me it was bearable.
Once my husband arrived, he immediately did a quick VE ( mind you, there was no glove or any lubricant it was painful too lol) then he made a face that, yeah we should straight away go to hospital. He could feel baby's head already!😱😱 I was like, "whattt, I am not ready yet." But we drove to PAC HTF anyway. Along the journey pain got so intense I felt like pushing. ( really! that time I prayed hard I didnt deliver in the car)
Once in PAC, I was asked to stand on weighing machine. It was standard procedure but hey I was really in pain going to deliver very soon. whatever my weight was it didnt even matter. Haha. Once I laid down on the bed, the staffs tried to set up the CTG all. But before they completed doing it, I shouted, "Kak saya rasa nak teran dah ni.". They became panic immediately more than me. Haha. The senior SN ( KUP) did a VE to me, and os was 9 cm already!
They pushed me hard in a stretcher to the LR and after settling the CTG there, a female doctor and a SN attended me. I told her I really wanna pushed.They allowed me to push but anyhow they tried to prolong the time since they wanted my husband to be in to witness my labor ( he was registering me downstairs). I pushed without waiting for my husband and there she was, a little cute Aafiya came out to see the world. 10 minutes my husband came in with shocked face, didn't expect the delivery process was really quick. Alhamdulillah, you know so far my two deliveries really made ease by Allah swt. I am not trying to boast here I had smooth deliveries. it is more like feeling grateful, thank you Allah. Syukur. Tips? I dont have one. Just seek forgiveness from everyone, your husband particularly prior to labor insyaAllah Allah will do the rest.


Redz da Tsar said...

Bak kata specialist aku, kalau kita permudah kerja orang contohnya dalam tengok dan manage patient, insyaAllah akan permudah urusan kita. dia cakap berdasarkan pengalaman menguruskan doktor yang 'susah' a.k.a malignant (anest yang selalu menyusahkan O+G kalau nak post OT) vs doktor yang humble dan baik.

btw Anest yang malignant tu macam2 complication antenatal, dan sekarang 2 previous scars.

tahniah Fit n Do!

fi3lina said...

Thanks Sam.Alhamdulillah.