Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy Diwali!

Hye there.

Too many things that happened recently.

These were like:

*budak sepet-bajet-hot's birthday, Mr. Adam wannabe: 1/11/2010.:) Happy birthday dear.Ily

* My sayang's birthday a.k.a SRK (Shah Rukh Khan) gile-gempak-hot-punya-lelaki heee: 2/11/2010

* Too much games in a row like: basketball, futsal, netball and maybe after this, volleyball. These are all for the sake of ma lovely batch, 24. Please at least appreciate even we didn't really conquer the games most of the time.

* My lovely-sista's birthday, Nurul Farina Mustapa: 5/11/2010.


Happy birthday guys!! May Allah bless u all always!! Love you guys so much! ;)))


After basketball game

After basketball game 2


SRK, my darling. hahahaha

Farina dak mucuk, kata Kobe. ;p

1 comment:

nifyna said...

baru sedar kewujudan post ini,. hee. btw, thax :)

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...