Sunday, July 17, 2011

Ramadhan, welcome home dear;)

Salam.. It's 550a.m in the morning.. I am blogging now while lying comfortably on my bed.. This is what I love about smart phone. You are definitely able to update blog, tweeting, facebooking even you are on your bed and even when u r sleeping(  sorry this isn't true, I mean for the part when you are sleeping. Hee;D).. Well anyway, just so you know now we are all in the month of Syaaban which means Ramadhan is just around the corner. Oh, Ramadhan. So many things I love and miss about Ramadhan, good things of course most of the time. Well, in the month of Ramadhan it is said that Syaitan a.k.a Iblis are prisoned because Allah s.w.t wants us to ibadat to Him very well without Iblis's plan to ruin your Iman. But hey people, you have to remember that you still have your own lust. Yeah, the one that sometimes makes you careless and forgetful about something. So, you need to know how to control your lust so that you can perform good deeds during the month of Ramadhan very well. Talking about doing good deeds, not only for the month of Ramadhan you have to think but nevertheless you have to sustain the good deeds even months, years after that.
In the last and the last Ramadhan, many good memories happened that allowing me to appreciate Ramadhan so much like
- Woke up early in the morning to have sahur together with the whole family. (p/s: usually if I was at the college, I seldom bersahur. Teehee.. Lazy to wake up:p)
-perfomed subuh as early as the azaan just heard. It's good to perform prayer at early prayer times indeed.
-helped my mother in the kitchen to prepare the food for the breaking-fast session. This was cool you know.. Hee.. Smelling the food but you can't really eat it is really quite torturing but the feel is so good because at that time you really appeciate food so much:)
-one forgotten point: when I am fasting, I talk less. So less gossiping and thus less simple sins are done. Yey!!;)
-went to the bazaar ramadhan and purchased delicious food if let's say my mom was so tired to cook.:) I love air tebu! Hee..
- Breaking fast together was so memorable. :')
-Went to the tarawikh and it was actually kind of exercises to me if I was able to perform prayer for 23 rakaats including the witir one:)
-memorable supper with my dad: we usually bought burger as the supper. Bought outside and ate in the lovely home. So cool! I love burger either! Yeah well I love food to be exact. Hee..
That are my good memorable things about Ramadhan. How about you?;-)

No comments:

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...