Sunday, September 2, 2012

Happy Birthday

Feel like typing today. Before I begin, I just want to say,


HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to you, NURUL FITRILINA MUSTAPA.

Alhamdulillah, I've already 23, one number is added to my age. I'm all grown up, am I? Haha, actually, I am still wondering whether I can be classified under the title, ADULT yet. Based from my actions, thoughts and behaviour, it seems that I am not compatible to be an adult yet. I don't think it's a good thing, however on the other side actually, I really wish people to be called me as teen, not adult, feel so young. Hehe, but yeah life continues and days passes, we are aging, so the term adult should be in my mind right now, yes, I am an adult already , so called. 

Special thanks to those who wished me, directly, like smsing or calling me, to my parents, mak and abah, my siblings, to you yeah you-know-who-you-are, and to my friends of course, who knocked on my door exactly at 12am in the midnight to wish me, while I was blurred and so messy during the time since I just woke up from sleep. Thank you thank you. :) Not forgetting to the people out there who wished me on facebook, on twitter, even on skype. I am so grateful to have you guys in my life, really. 

mira, zaty and me. ;) <3.

mun and syikin. ;)




Strawberry Marshmello Cheese cake. Thanks kawan- kawan :)


I'm already 23. Exactly the age that my mak got married with my abah. Hehe, it was 25 years back. Now, everything has changed. We live in a modern time, too early for me to get married, or maybe 'belum sampai jodoh.' But if in case, I will get married even during my medical course, I will let you all know k, please pray the best for me and him . :)

Last night, I watched Julie & Julia movie, hee, I'm so in love with the movie, not so heavy, it's just well within my type of movie, even actually, I should have started studying last night. Hee. ;). 

Okay, last two minutes. Love you all a lot. :) Salam. ;)

No comments:

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...