Thursday, February 21, 2013

Life as it is

What your loved ones may have uttered,
Give so much effects on the life, maybe there was just a small tiny little things,
But it matters, it can be as hurting as a deep sharp blade that penetrates the heart..
The marks we've made, may have crossed, cross and never can undo
Trying to put that out of the mind, struggling to ignore is just a total pointless
Because the marks are there, even there, unwashable and cannot trade with a single smile
I've in this state of confusion,
With so many thoughts surround my soul
Unnecessary, stressful thoughts, pre-occupied my mind
It's a troublesome kinda situation
It is.




                                                                                                                        Fit.210213

No comments:

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...