Thursday, August 29, 2013

My endless love


Now I know the feeling.
True to what they said.
Once your status has changed, your heart will be as soft and sensitive as cotton.
It's great knowing the fact that you gonna have your own family tree very soon, but my heart aches even worse when knowing that this family tree will soon be changed with 2 extra members.
Yes, it's good n simply best having extra members but afterwards,
 u can no longer act like a child,
doing things like nobody cares,
 because there is someone you should take care of.

To mak, abah and my siblings, for whatever happen after this, I hope we can still have this family picture like this again like always. :)


 from, Me, who misses you guys a lot.

No comments:

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...