Saturday, August 16, 2008

Guitar.

I'm happy to tell.

Happy to tell!


Someone sang me a song. HUrm. Not actually sang me a song.


He juz played me his guitar. Nice song indeed. He phoned juz to

let me hear his

new song!
haha. Wut a NICE LIL BRO I have. :)..Proud of u

bro!..Btw, he

promised to treat me when he come back to Ktt dis Sunday.

I'll remember ur


PROMISE. Well, he's not my 'true' bro actually. But juz

pretending he is my

lovely nice true bro aite? hehehe..Duh...

Actually this is me. I do LOVE to hear ppl playing guitar

although I dun even

know how to hold the guitar. huahua. It doesn't matter.As

long as I'm

HAPPY
..Yeah.I'm happy...Happy..Happy..Happy...Ouh. Actually

I do have

kinda

weird wish. I wish to learn how to play da thing dat

was played by P

Ramlee once upon a time. I can't recall d name. Yeah.True.It's

weird.A girl

like me who don't even have single experience in music want

to learn dat

thing.But dat is juz my wish. One of my wish dat I dun really

eager for it to

bcome true.huh.wuteva.As long as there is ppl who can cheer

me up with da

GUITAR SOUND, it is such a lil nice thing to me.:)

2 comments:

Y a T C i E said...

sapekah itu 'bro'???
hahaha

fi3lina said...

sapekah?insan biasa.=)

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...