Friday, August 8, 2008

08.08.08..:)

Hey...

haha...

08/08/08.... kinda nice date... I love dis date... but nothing special happened today..

I wish i do have some sorts like memories.nice memories today.do i have one? i dun ave.

huhu.ouh.wut so eva.not so important.:)..okeyh.aku sgt bosan ari ni.

kenapakah?aku pun tidak tahu menahu apakah sebabnya.neway, i just learnt about meiosis today.

haha.i do LOVE DIS TOPIC!!! sbb best!

orait...there are 3 things that cause the variation of genetic materials during meiosis.

1) the crossing over during the late prophase 1

2)the independent assortment during the metaphase 1 when the chromosomes are arranged on

the equator.

3)the different genetically gametes of the parents...

that is one part of wut i've learnt today.hurm.beruntungnya aku dilahirkan cmni.

sempurna pancaindera.aku harus bersyukur. Yeappy, bersyukur...

Okies. Horoscope for today::

1)
This is a time of great personal change.

Hurm.Ntah lar... I have to change!! really have to..Lately i am so lazy.doin any kind of works.even

to sit for 2hours to study.huh? i dun even can't do that.if doin so i will become sleepy and as a

result i have to drink coffee...coffee..coffee....it's not so good for my health. but wut to do. dat's

the only way for me to keep my eyes fresh.sometime i feel a bit jealous to those people who can

study without feeling sleepy n wutso eva...hu3..but no matter wut, i do have to change!

chaiyok2!!Xp

2)
You become tired of your role in life, and you are very sensitive to habits, customs, and social requirements that hide the "real you".

I'm not tired.i enjoyed myself....but then sometimes i do feel like I have to change to something new.

a better one.About hiding the real me, i dunno if actually i do hide myself.ouh.yeah.to certain time n

condition, i hide who am i actually...cz i dun want to create any problems wit those ppl.

Regarding bout da statement above, i think i should have take a deep breath n sit n do find da

solutions to this.:)

3)
You feel as though you have been drifting along with the tide and following the crowd for too long, and your inner needs and motivations must assert themselves more strongly.

am i? juz following those ppl? am i? juz accept wuteva they said to me?kinda.hurm.malas nak pk...

but anyhow, i want my freedom back! :(

Okay, have to stop now. preparing to go to giant...

yeah!!! miss those fud...hu3....stock sudey abesh!! Xp







No comments:

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...