Saturday, April 25, 2009

emotionally unstable.JANGAN?

Salam to all.

Hi.Hello.Hola.It's been a long time since I last updated my blog.

Yeap, as a common reason

everytime.bz with a lot of stuffs..

volleyball game.quiz.pbl.everything.

currently, honestly speaking,I'm really not-in-good-mood-state. Kenapa?

Many reasons behind

all

this.

EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE.

I'm not as "TOUGH" as d old me.

Admit that.

And I wish to change that. I really wish as so.

for this whole week, tears kept running down my cheeks.

"fi3, kenapa dah tak kuat? kenapa mcm ni?".

I keep questioned myself..

this is juz a beginning of a tough life little girl. U have much more things to face in future.

Jangan pernah kalah.Keep saying those words to me.

But still....

I'm still...

I'm still EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE.

Kenapa?

I'm tired of finding d answer.

I'm tired of explaining myself.things will get better.

Mak keep saying this to me.

"Kadang2 Allah nak uji kita dengan dugaan2 ringan.Dia nak tgok samada

kita bertahan @ tak.".

So, Fi3, please bertahan.Jangan mudah kalah.

Abah keep saying, " Dugaan mematangkan diri.".(in his own words.)

So, fi3, please jadi matang.

U r matured enuf. if u face things in a positive way.

POSITIVE.

"Jadikan kekalahan tu sebagai booster.for d future."

Someone said dat.

Booster? yeap.Booster.

So, fi3, i repeat,jangan emotionally unstable lagi.

jangan.please jangan.jangan.jangan.and JANGAN.

-*sigh*- (T_T)

2 comments:

C-kin a.k.a Syikin said...

Fi3.. jgn cedey2 cyg..
ak kan sntiasa ada dicni..
plus, jdkan lah ak sbb booster ko!
hahaha.. poyo je syikin..
Fi3! Be Strong K? :)

fi3lina said...

hee.thanks ckin.
i lap u.lap u.lap u.huhu.
i'm well ok now.tapi nak majuk la dgn org tu.pasal something.=p.

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...