Friday, May 1, 2009

endpoint.suddenly.=p


hello.hello.hello.

i'm here.omg..damn bored this 4days holidays.study.on9.study.on9.=(..wut else i can do

thou..hmmm..around 4pm suddenly i received a call.It wuz dayah.

dayah :fi3,jom kuar.ko turun maen volley x arini?

fi3 : x ah.nak men dgn sapa?bola pn x de.:(


dayah :lorh,bkn ko masuk ke supremo? practisela.


fi3 :mmg la masuk tp x sure lg tarikh bila.so mls nak practise.apa kata kita g sharada je jln2?

dayah : okai!=)


alright then.promise has been made.i continued finishing d notes.Anatomy notes regarding d hip joint...while listening to d new song.

Please Don't Leave Me by Pink.

It was 5.30pm. I got ready waitin for dayah to call me bax again..."there she is."

We walked together to nowhere.yeap.no where.Hee.. suddenly, I felt like want to go to End

Point.Seriously, it was a sudden decision. She agreed..First, we decided to just walk to go there,

but since both of us didn't have the strength to even walk,(haha) then we took d auto.

Fi3 and Dayah: endpoint,BOSS!!

Boss: (quickly nodded)

As soon as we arrived there, I took out 15rupees from my purse,expecting dat d fare wuz

15rupess as usual..suddenly he said something like this.

Boss: Erm..ma'am..it's 25rupees..since it's quite far..usually we took for 15rupees juz area around college..

Dayah: What? I've already took auto before to come here and he only charged me 15rupees.how come this time you charged me more??? (shocked)


Fi3: Urm,it's okay.take this.(I added another 10rupees.malas nak bertekak.but..****!!)


Then, we walked together.again.chatting.chatting.chatting..urm...didn't even see Malaysian

students jogging or waking here.(study kot.=p)

We crossed d field and took a seat..like a bench at d end of d field..from right there, we could c d

view..view of Manipal..It was nice...:)...i felt like every problems that I think all over d time lately

have gone.already gone.thanks to d view.thanks to d cool breeze...the problems?

hmm...yup..problems that haunt me all this time..:(..how i wish i could share this problem to

someone...eyp,fi3...no emo plz...=)...here r some pictures...from there...:)

fi3..ahaha..

i wuz d camerawoman btw.=)



4 comments:

dila_zarifah said...

awat cam bukit ktt je??
juz kidding..
kim salam ng cik dayah..

fi3lina said...

hee...agakla cm bukit ktt..tp ni cun lg la...=p..bukit ktt tu x da apa sgt.insyaAllah nnti akan disampaikan salam itu.=)

C-kin a.k.a Syikin said...

oii! jln x ajak.. sob3 :( xpe2

fi3lina said...

kamu kat Nandi HILL dgn 'dia' tu.:P
ni time bosan..aku jln2 dgn dyah.hee

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...