Monday, November 23, 2009

Rizal.

I miss my old friend.
I really do.
An old friend who I've not known who he is till now.
A friend who suffers from leukimia and I wonder how he is now.
A friend who suddenly appeared in my life a long time ago and suddenly he went away.
A friend who is no longer Malaysian cause he moved to Russia those old days.
A friend who makes me remind me of him when I listen to these songs.
[Larut(Dewa), Pupus, My Heart,Kau Ilhamku and some more]
A friend who made me stronger than I was before.
And he is really my friend.
RIZAL.
Wherever you are now, I just want you to know, I miss you and your story.
I try to reach u through our friend but I lost her number anyway to get to know about you again.
And these date: 22/1/2007 gave a lot of memories between two of us.
I hope you will be as strong as a hard stone to face your truth in life which might turns u a lot.
And as if you know,
Fitrilina sayang kamu.T__T

No comments:

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...