Thursday, October 7, 2010

I'm a drug addict. Stay away from me.

Being too good isn't so perfect, and being too bad isn't too terrible.
I don't know, sometimes, the questions are left unanswered. Looking back again to myself, I mean, in the deeper aspect relating to the heart and emotions, not necessarily about the physical thingy, I think I'm not a good one, I guess, and not too bad either. And I wonder how people around me classify myself, either a good-perfect-innocent girl or someone who better termed as, havoc-naughty-complicated-kinda bad girl. I DON'T KNOW.

Being too emo sometimes makes your life too bored, right? Because not all fella can guess that actually you're having some kinds of personal matters in mind as they can't read your mind for sure. So, it's like, " You are exploding inside but no one realises that thing. So pity on you." Haha.

But you know what, thinking of that, I've come into one freaky true statement or maybe a FACT. Don't just bother what you feel too much. Or in better understandings, don't take too much concern to what you feel deep inside 'cz in time, you will gonna heal by yourself, without appealing for others help.

Don't take too seriously of what I mumbling above. It is only a thought. A sudden-tadaaa-thought that comes into my mind. Actually, it's already 1.51am in Manipal, India but I'm still awake because tomorrow is so much heaven, class gonna start at 1030AM. Oh, I love being placed in a Batch A students. hee. One thing I keep repeating to others who keep asking me the same question.

WHICH ONE DO YOU PREFER?
START CLASS EARLY IN THE MORNING AS EARLY AS 8.00 AM OR END THE CLASS AS LATE AS 5.00 PM?

My answer is simple. I'll go for the latter.
Haha. I'm a nocturnal fella. (^_^) Don't be scared, I'm a human being anyway.
LOL. Gotta stop now. SDL Pharmacology is waitin' on some corners.

HYPOLIPIDAEMIC DRUGS AND DRUGS USED IN THE TREATMENT OF SHOCK.

I'm a drug addict. Stay away from me.

No comments:

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...