Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pre- MSP Presentation

Tomorrow, MSP Poster presentation will be held at Counseling Room of Manipal University. After so long we have waited for this, the moment finally come. Actually, to be in the positive side, doing research is so much fun and you can gain a lot of new knowledge. But somehow, thinking that you are going to spend too much time completing the research and the time for you to study will be reduced, MSP is really useless. Aww so harsh if I use the word useless. Okay, to be nice, MSP is kinda troublesome. Really, most of the students agree with it. My group topic is as follows:

" CUPPING THERAPY: A METHOD OF DETOXIFICATION"
I just pray that everything goes well tomorrow for my group and others, too. :)
At least, let it be the great day after struggling too much completing the task.

INSYAALLAH.

No comments:

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...