Friday, November 2, 2012

EOP Medicine.

After 8 weeks of medicine it is finally over. I just finished my end of posting examination today itself. The outcome? A big sigh I shall say.. :( I am so super sad, why this happened to me? I have studied so hard, I've risked my two days postings just to make sure that I studied well for the exam. :(

Not to say that I was regretted of what I've done in the process of studying, it was just that, why I couldn't do well even I've worked hard?

Just remember, that everything has been arranged by The Almighty, we couldn't do anything except for keep working and praying. At the end of the day, I finally try to accept that whatever happened, happened for a reason. Ya Allah, everything that You've arranged, I know have hikmah behind it. Please let my heart accept it. Berserahlah... Doakanlah yang terbaik. Moga aku PASS. :(

No comments:

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...