Sunday, March 14, 2010

Put the bravery ahead? NO.

I looked around and I could see different style and action of different people. I smiled unintentionally. Things never change. Sometimes people do things that are not in their wishing lists. They do something different which is actually not really good because it doesn't resemble themselves. And today, I'm mumbling for good, I guess. Ha ha. Let's get straight to the point. One of my friends of mine said, don't hide your emotions, your own feelings. Just tell the whole world what you feel and what you want and put the bravery ahead. InsyaAllah, things will go well.

I kept thinking and thinking the whole days and nights for this one sentence. Should I take it positively or should I ignore it simply? Because I believe all the things he said have pros and cons. To tell the whole world how I feel with confidence is not me. I prefer to keep silence even anytime my heart can explode. To tell what is in my heart means to face the circumstances and impacts of what I've said. No, I still go for NO. No way I'm gonna tell the whole world what I feel right now. This is for other's sake. Will you tell the world the truth while during the time, many people will get hurt and you yourself will be crossed? I don't think I've the gut to do so. People can change. Yes, I agree with that, totally agree. But, who am I to be honest and tell what is in my heart where at the end of the day, I'm the one who will suffer the most? I don't have the gut anymore seriously.

Enough of being hurt for so many times with zero advantage at the end.
Even now, I think there are things I want to confess but for God's sake, I'll never do that. I'm scared of truth. Ho ho ho. @_@

2 comments:

C-kin a.k.a Syikin said...

BEB!! baru tgk layout baru blog ko!!
terbaek weh!!
X TIPO!!
aku suke =))

fi3lina said...

hahaha. thanks to farina. waakakaka. mesti ko ingat aku buat kan. lalaalaa.:P

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...