"Real me"


Myspace Graphics

Followers

=)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Untuk dia yang bukan dia lagi

My guesses were all wrong.
You are not special, you are just like all ordinary guys, you'll never be you.
I guess you are nice,
But, you're not. U simply hurt me, when you have the chance.
I guess you are not into all the girls,
but you did, you close to all other girls.
I guess you will just smile and less talking,
but I was totally wrong.
You talk a lot, laugh a lot, even with others.
I guess you are the one for me,
But, now I was obviously wrong,
You are not for me,
I am not for you,
We are not for each other. =.=

5 comments:

.:FARA anak ABAH:. said...

xp fit,kami de.weee~ kish2!!^^

chokio_nia said...

ne pasal ex ke??tape..ade tu yg sesuai ntok ko..masenye akan tbe..:)

Nurul Fitrilina Mustapa said...

fara: thanks sayang. awk sekarang sayang2 baru sayer.;p

ain: kind of. ;) yeap, nak jumpa Mr Right aku! hhhahaa

Akmal Kassim said...

SRK ada... haha... singkatan untuk Specially Right K....

ada idea utk huruf K x??

Nurul Fitrilina Mustapa said...

Specially Right Keluang-Man? haahhhahaahhaha