Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I too, tired. If you please know. My eyes are about to shut, my body aches all over, my tummy asks for more food instead. I can no longer write, no longer think, I'm exhausted, just wait for the right time to fall back. But, I tried my best to look good in front of you, to sound excited as ever, to sound happy when I got the call. But, when I eagerly explained, you sounded too bored from the other side. :( I knew you might be tired, but you knew me so much, right.. I easily fall back, my heart easily aches. My soul too. I can no longer stand, these both eyes are really going to shut any time soon. Not a good way of closing my eyes. Goodnite, and assalamualaikum. ;(

No comments:

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...