Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Let the pictures do the talking :)

Assalamualaikum I bid to all of the readers including you of course. :)

Yes, it's been a while. Too many things have happened recently. Today I don't feel like talking much, maybe pictures will do the talking, am I allowed so? :)


  • My group eop party. Party at Ira, Fara and Lina's house. This was one way of jimat you know, because spending money at Johnny is such a waste >.<







  • Kursus pra- perkahwinan. Settled. :)





Ira and Me. 
  • A visit to Salvation Army. ( For reader's info, I am now currently in Psychiatry posting in my second week already :)








  • Belated birthday gift to my beloved.:) It's a watch. Use the time wisely, love. :)




And that are all I guess. Let the pictures do the talking. :) Tomorrow I have case presentation with Dr. Rajagopal. I hope his mood is okay, and I get a cooperative patient T_T Amin. 


No comments:

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...