Saturday, June 25, 2011

Andry

Salaam.. Here I am after so many days of disappearance. Not to mention I am busy but it is just that I am so lazy to login and start typing. Yeah with this monsoon season, many things couldn't be done as such. So not much activities to be shared in Cekelat. Heee.. Sorry!! By the way, now since I have this so called Android I can easily blog anywhere.. Maybe after this I will be frequently updating this blog. Just so you know, now I am heavenly lying on someone else's bed to get the wireless connection but actually I am supposed to go posting at Udupi. I am so lazy today. *singing The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars* lalalala~.. Tata!!!

No comments:

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...