Thursday, November 10, 2011

bEacH

Salam.. Walking around the housing area, chit-chatting about many things were so way good after a busy life. :) Thanks to Syikin Wanzul for the sincere accompany. I think, it's been a long time since I last walked without aims, talking about things unrelated to study and medicine and postings. Feel so good! ;)). And on the way, I saw a known football boot, orange in color( if I am not mistaken). (rasa bangga sekejap sebab boot yang cantik tu saya la yang pilih. :P).

Today, not much things have happened. Just finished protocol challenge( one of the end posting exam) in the evening. Nothing much to comment. Let by gone be by gone. Focus for the next posting insyaAllah.

Aim for tonight: Washing clothes, clear my study tables and keep my clothes in the cupboard properly. And studying not to forget.

And today, I suddenly think about beaches. BEACH as in beach not the other 'beach'. Hee.. :). Calm and refreshing. Maybe romantic and memorable? Who knows? :)


No comments:

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...