Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Audry, be good with papa. :)

Audry. Please don't hurt mama.. :(.. I don't know why on Earth all of a sudden, I couldn't listen to any voices/ songs/ ringtones in my beloved Audry which happens to be my dear Samsung Galaxy. :(.. It happened without any clear reasons, there was no history of falling down, no history of high grade fever and no history of being assaulted for this little Audry. Papa took Audry already to look after it for a while. Please behave with papa.. Pity him because he has to take care of you for a while since mama don't know what to do and kinda blank to face the problems you have sayang. :( Please get well soon. We love you.








Love,
Mama to Audry. :")

No comments:

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...