Friday, October 21, 2011

blood-stained vomitus? duh, no la. =)

Vomiting. Vomiting. Vomiting.

It's been a long time since I last remembered that I was so sick, sick in term of having fever kinda stuff. Urghh. The feeling

of vomiting wasn't a pleasure at all, yeah just imagine that you could see the contents coming out from your mouth with

an unpleasant smell. Duh~ Just close your eyes and imagine. T_T.

By the way, tomorrow, I am going to sit for end posting exam, continuation of today's exam.

Today's exam was kinda okay, even I could not read up much about the DSM IV Classifications about different types of

diagnosis in Psychiatry disorder.

Hopefully, tomorrow's exam will be just fine too.
 

Last but not least, GOOD LUCK TO all too. Strive for excellence! Chayok! =))))

No comments:

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...