Saturday, October 1, 2011

Boxes are all safe!

Salam all. :).. Heyhoo. It's finally weekend! Duh. At last, the orientation ended very well. Just to let you guys know, the class is going to start on this coming Monday and the first posting of mine is PSYCHIATRY. Yeah, not much things to be done, cz some seniors labelled this posting as relaxed one. I don't really know what 'relaxed' means to them.=.=.

Just want to update something to you guys, well my 9 boxes from Manipal has safely arrived to Malacca. Yeay! Alhamdullilah. So I suppose to clean and arrange the things back and unpack the boxes but till then I'm kinda lazy to arrange them for now. Maybe a little later I guess. :). Thanks to Mr. Panjang and Mr. You-Know-Who-You-Are for your help. ;))
condition of the room before the right arrangement-

So, for the condition of my room after the cleaning will be updated later! haha, wait and keep updating my blog. :)..
Here are some silly yet ugly pictures of us, trying new kind of hijab. :)

Haha~ Solehah team. nasyid not hip hop okay! ;)

Don't say any words. I know I look so spherical.  T_T

No comments:

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...