Wednesday, April 25, 2012

JPJ Part 2

Somebody is waiting for this post. Yeah, somebody. You know who you are.

Well, first and foremost, salaam I bid to all of you. Kinda nervous is it? Hee.

The story goes like this:

A little girl, err, not so little, a big big girl, went to a driving school to sit for her JPJ test, and it was 7.00am in the morning, the same time, MMMC students who are posted to Muar began their journey there. Waiting and waiting, the van came at around 715 am, and finally around 830am, the van reached the school. She made her way to the registration counter, and was given a card written 40 indicating that her turn would be 40th out of around 50 people. That girl with her two other junior friends around 18 years old made their way to the hill, parking and three corner sites, quite a walking distance from the main building. Her heart rate was very high, with a palpitation she noticed. Then the story continued..


Bla.. bla.. bla..So, the conclusion is..

ALHAMDULILLAH, I PASSED MY JPJ DRIVING TEST! AFTER SO LONG! :)

And now, what I need to do is that, go to the JPJ and get the P license.

Seriously, it's been such a long time I've waited for this moment to come. I started to get involved in this license thingy when I went out from UTP, but because of time barrier, I buried my wish to take the license. Then here in Melaka, I had to listen to the KPP ( used to call ceramah memandu) again for second time, quite bored actually, but I just tried to be patient, to obtain something we want is never so easy. That's how the story goes. What I can say now is alhamdulillah, thank you Allah, thank you to those who keep supporting me till now. I really appreciate it. :)

Maybe, later, JPJ part 3 will come if in case I remember, and during that time, I maybe take the picture of the license. and if in case I forget, sorry! 2Semangat kan. Hehe, but yeah I am really happy right now. Bersyukur sangat. :) Terasa bahagia sbentar, walaupun tak semua orang faham kan. ;)





Anyway, no motif of putting these pictures, just I am so grateful. :") Rasa macam nak nangis. :)


#np : Somebody That I Used To Know- Gotye

2 comments:

Redz da Tsar said...

Oh... Saya pernah dapat borang nie.. 5 tahun yang lepas rasanya..

fi3lina said...

okay fine, berlagak la. T_T. saya lambat sikit, saya siput. huuuuu

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...