Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Allah is the best planner after all.

Yes, I do have my own plans, in sequences and prioritize what's important first, followed with the 'can wait' plans. We may have planned in such a way that A must happen, then B, then we want C to take place, whatsoever. But, the truth is, we can never so sure that all the dreams and long listed plans may come true as what we wish, isn't it? Because, of this reason. ;)






And this. :)




And so, make plans well, but just don't lose hope. Doa is the best thing. Try and do what you can do, but apart from that, please have faith that He is the best planner after all. ;)

So, what I need to do now? Or what you should do now with the plans?

These: (^_^)






Yes. This is what I will try to do, what I can do :)


Good night, and Assalamualaikum. :)

*listening to: Milik Siapakah Gadis Ini - Jinbara ft. Fiq.

No comments:

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...