Monday, July 2, 2012

Good bye Games.

There it goes. Today, I summarized all the games that I have participated for the Manipal Unity Cup under the team FIRE, 'as hell'. ( I just added up the 'as hell' part.;p) Almost all the games for female I participated, hahaha, tak malu kan? Hmm, but that's just me. I just love sports even, I am not that good in playing all those games like:

  • netball
  • basketball
  • handball
  • volleyball
Yes, not good, not good. Seriously, among all the games, I just don't have one particular game that I mastered. But, you know what, I LOVE playing volleyball, sangat sangat. :") But for today, I just played 3/4 of the first set. Okay la kan, dapat jugak melepaskan rindu. I just hope that, one day, I can play volleyball again, not for the match, but just random games like that. :)

And for the updates, tomorrow, I will be starting my new posting which is OPHTHALMOLOGY, the study of eyes, big eyes, small eyes, sepet sepet eyes like you know who you are, and scary scary eyes. I just hope everything just goes well. 

And today, the first letter was delivered. First one. It's been a while, but yes, this was the first letter. Nak kumpul banyak- banyak, buat kenangan. <3.

If I miss them, this is the corner. Both the pictures and the plastic tree <3



2 comments:

Redz da Tsar said...

Macam kenal pokok kristal/plastik tue..

fi3lina said...

hew hew hew. :P

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...