Monday, July 9, 2012

El- Familia

Alhamduliilah, during the weekend, my whole family has come and visited me, here in Malacca. :)
I didn't know how to explain the feelings, but I was so happy! (^_^) With my mak, abah, sistas, and bros around felt so complete ;). And he were there too. Anak emas mak dengan abah, nak buat camana. :P. Here  are some pictures of us:

Coffee, my favourite ;)

gegar sikit. :D

myself ;)

adik, ina, adam

abah, ma, wa

talking to whom, ha abah? :D

and finally, us ;)


And just want to update, I watched The Amazing Spiderman today. And yes, it was the best compared to previous spiderman, as for me! <3<3<3. Plus, it holds some meaning to me too. Ehem! :) .


Part shy shy cat which was so cute! :)


Bench scene, the part which they talked. (sorry can't find other image,  this was what came out when I googled about bench part. ;p)

And some other more. ;)


Gotta go. Homework! :)

No comments:

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...