Thursday, May 28, 2009

3 things that make a difference

HELLO, a kind of cute way to greet, honestly from a cute gal.

Wakaka~.I'm goin mad again today.=p.Nothing much to be updated.

Nothing much to nag.Nothing much to share.But still...I need to post on something.

I miss CHOCOLATE already.-_-.Recently, nothing good happened.Nothing bad happened.

LIFE goes on as usual way..

As what I suppose to face,I think. Yeap.I want to share on something.

Something that we might think it is juz a simple thing with simple solution.

Yes, it is.=)

Let's begin to the world of magic unlogical life..

tadaaa~~..

What would you do when you were given a chance to go to an island in a trip...
but suddenly u found yourself alone coz u were lost in d middle of the island with nothing.
But the best part wuz, u got d chance to choose 3 things to bring together with you.
JUST THREE THINGS.
Haha.The point now is that, I keep wondering what are the things might be...

If I were the one who face the situation above, I would surely CHOOSE:
  • LIGHTER
  • TORCHLIGHT
  • THE PHOTO OF MY FAMILY
That is me.=)..But how about you guys? Keep thinking
and cracking your head if you guys eager to know too.(+_+)

2 comments:

Pena Mata Bulat said...

1. iman yang kuat.. hehe...
2. semangat meneruskan hidup...
3. batu yg ley hidupkn api tu... (people called batu api but not dat "batu api"...

fi3lina said...

hee...apa la mal...
:D

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...