Sunday, May 3, 2009

phone sayang,jangan buat hal k.

something goes wrong tadi.
after maghrib.suddenly i missed ma and abah.
I missed my lil bros n sistas too..
so i've planned to call them.....
Immediately, I took my NOKIA 5300 on d bed, dialing ma's phone number..

"Ma,dengaq dak sora kak own...ello? elllo?"

I couldn't here any sounds...couldn't here ma's voice....
ooookkkkaaaaayyyhhhhhh.......
I found out.
It wuz all bcoz of ma phone....=(..

"plzz jangan rosak....pllzz....kalo nak rosak pun tnggu la bln 8 nih...nak bli kat Msia..Owh,phone syg, jgn buat hal k...:("....

A reflex action happened.My cheeks were wet.wet? nangish kah?
hailoh....am i dat childish? juz bcz of d phone, I wasted my tears..
ke sebab laen nih? Apa yg sebab laennya.stop.malas nak pk.
Crap.
Suddenly, I thought of something.
Dear fi3, u got two phone..juz use d other one.


My heart whispered:
"tapi yang lagi satu tak cun.x boleyh save lagu.x bole amek gmbaq.x dak pun smileys."

The other side of me said:
"
so what?janji boleyh guna kn..dah cukup bgus.jgn x bersyukur.

fine.Juz use d old phone.
I called ma again.
Abah picked up d phone.


"Hello.Lama nya tak kol.Nurul sihat tak? Abah okay.Aliff dah tidoq.Adam,Wa tengah on9.Ina dok msg...Nak cakap dengan mak?"


Suddenly, I felt sebak...=(..Abah,rindu abah.

Then abah passed d phone to mak.
Ada je benda nak sembang dengan mak.
The crazy stuffs and all those things.
Lots of new things we shared.
Suddenly mak said something..

"**************..."


Ahaha.(Gelak sorang2.=p).Terharu jugak.Anak mak kan..=)
Yeap, few things I told her.Few things she told me.
And I wuz okayh already after d long conversation.

I've got d new spirit again.I've already boosted up again to continue studying.

Jadi,salam.=)

Owh,accidently found dis pic.while looking bax our photos together.sangat suka pics nih.
When I wuz kecik2 dlu.=)


This picture was taken by my mak cik.After having meals.katanya.=) After happily played with d new toy.*tired*=)

6 comments:

oyop said...

chill la.....be strong beb...be happy la....kompem ok nye...hahaakoo msti gelak je kalo ckp dgn parent akoo...haha..

fi3lina said...

hee..aku pn tgh actin cool nih.hmm...rindu beb.huhu

Lepat Pisang said...

kecik2 da comey... ptt lar da besar makin comey~~~

fi3lina said...

hee..*blushing*.:D

nurul farina said...

rindunya kat ank kak own!!

fi3lina said...

rindu ampa suma jugak.tnggu kak own bulan 8 nih.rindu sgt.:(

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...