Friday, May 15, 2009

Time.Masa.Saat.Detik.



It's 11.00am now. I suppose to finish my PHYSIOLOGY practical book now but since I'm juz so bored, I type this first. I don't really want to talk much but I have something to say.
TIME.
Yeah..time..:)..detik.saat.
People may say:
  • Time is precious.
  • Lost time is never found again
  • Time is money.
  • Time is gold.
But,after all, I really love this kind of quote about time.

"WHETHER IT IS THE BEST OF TIME OR THE WORST OF TIME, IT IS THE ONLY TIME WE HAVE GOT"
We never realise that time passes until we find it's already ended. Once we discover this, it is

already to late to turn back. It is really obvious when we face the situation in which we have to

make an urgent decision in a limit of time without failure since it's all involved many people.

During the situation, time plays an important role. Do not WASTE your time. It is what people

keep saying but it is what they tend to do. How we want to avoid this thing from happening?

How to utilise your time wisely and usefully? These are parts of questions that keep haunting

people out there including me..left unanswered. Sometimes, I keep wondering why we should

think about the TIME. It will never return back. As it goes, it will go.. But it is what we are up to.

Most of the time, students basically will have the problems regarding the time on how to manage

the time and the right timetable to be followed in order to spend their leisure time in a very

effective way. It is not that all. Sometimes, TIME also plays a crucial role in relationship. You

might think how it is related right? But the fact is that both time and relationship have the link.

For example, if you like someone but you just don't use the time wisely and tell that fellow that

you love him or her, and just let the time passes by, you might regret it some other day if the

other person confess it first.. So, just don't waste you time waiting to find the right time to

confess. Go and tell. It's better if you are rejected now than you'll never get him or her

forever.:)..



*What on earth I keep mumbling about time? hehe. Actually I just finished my ANATOMY SPOTTERS. We have 25 stations during the examination and we were given ONLY 1 MINUTE to determine the structure and answer the question at each station.That is why I keep repeating that TIME is DAMN PRECIOUS. **How I wish a minute is actually such a long time..hmmmm....(^_^)

No comments:

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...