Sunday, May 24, 2009

who am I?

Mengarut for 5 to 10 minutes before studying.

New poem.Kind of.

TITLE: Who Am I?



If I were a bird,
I wish to fly away from here..
To some place where I can hide myself...
Where I can dispose all the problems aside..
Where I can be alone and think again who am I..

If I were a peacock,
I wish to be soo beautiful..
To colour my darken life....
To lighten my sorrow...
To be what I am as before...

If I were a butterfly,
I wish to stay below a green leaf..
So that no one notices me...
No one cares for me as I deserve so..

But I'm no one...
Neither a bird,peacock..
Nor a butterfly..
I'm a loser...
LOSER of the day...
And I realise it...
Well aware of it..


THE END.

2 comments:

Dr Mustaqim said...

hey.. chill la..
someone will only b a loser when they gave up their hope as if they really know about the future..

everything's happen 4 reasons right??
i don't believe in coincidence..
it's only destiny.. i dont know, its juz my point of view..

xpayah la jd bird ke, rama2 ke, peacock ke.. i am what i am.. kan? kan? :p

fi3lina said...

hmm...thanks...:)...thanks 4 chilling me.:)
yeap.
i am what i am.
camana la bole lupa tu..hmm..=)

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...