Sunday, May 10, 2009

Day:Saturday

Date: 09 May 2009

A day of:
  • good deed...blood donation..venue:MPL.:)
  • gediks2 after the end of class.venue:3C lecture hall in INTERACT..
Feelings:

  • Happy
  • excited
  • scared?
  • undefined.
Effects:
  • felt pain on d distal skin of ring finger
  • suddenly felt uncomfortable
  • could not study for d whole night.damn tired! =(
  • but,I was soo satisfied. First time donating blood.
  • Confirmed my blood group.B+




-ayu x? haha








i wuz cool.:p





fi3 merenung masa depan.:)









ckin yg comel.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello there!
we're in the same blood group!!
hohoho..
The very last time aku derma darah was during PLKN...

fi3lina said...

ehehe...:)..t if i nid blood u cari first aimie..hehe..:)

Akmal Kassim said...

darah jenis apa lin ea~~~ 0+ ke??

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...