Friday, May 29, 2009

Kal Ho Na Ho-_-

At last.I managed to finish watching dat movie.

"KAL HO NA HO"

"TOMORROW MIGHT NEVER BE".

Actually, I've already watched d movie.With my two little sisters.

But I was so long time ago.

Already forgot d storyline.D ending.and even d character's names.

(but at least I remember that my favourite Hero wuz there.=))

Shah Rukh Khan.in short SRK.

Damn in love with him.-_-

D storyline wuz kinda interesting.

But with a sad ending I should say.T_T

The hero and heroin were not together after all.

Since my-hero-to-b(perasan!=p)

a.k.a SRK wuz dead cz of havin some kind of heart complication.

I've wasted my tears this time.*lol*!!=D

Since I watched d movie alone.

Not during d old time when I wuz surrounded by those EGOISTIC kind of feeling in me.-_-

Frankly speaking, for me, this movie gave a lot of lessons.

At least I learnt something kn? =p

  • The love between a mother and a daughter
  • How we should live our live to the fullest
and grateful to Him for giving us the chance to live

in this beautiful world.
  • How I wish someone love me as wut srk did..It wuz just sooo cute of him!=D
Dat's it I could point out.

There might be other lessons.

But overall I give 5 cute little stars to this movie.

GO2 SRK!

(+_+)

4 comments:

faradeeba said...

i enjoyed watching hindustan as well..
heheh

kal ho naa ho..
tertido during my first time tgk
nanges leleh during the 2nd time
=p
huhuh

fi3lina said...

hantu srk gk eh? lalalala..btw, he is soo cute! =))

Anonymous said...

oh.zaman melayan hindustan da lama berlalu bagiku~..citer best2 cam dulu dah x de skrang~..huuu~~

fi3lina said...

yelaa..
kamu tu kan layan korea skang.
ekeke..=))

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...