Wednesday, February 10, 2010

:)

uhuuu.
at last, after a year I've been waiting, and now you come dear.
UNIVERSITY EXAMS.
Sounds simple and cool.
But, you don't know what lies ahead.
You don't know what might happen to you soon.
Just wish and wish things will go smoothly.
Ohoo, let me emphasize again.
Only done with the theory paper, practical? NOT YET BEGIN.
Whatever happens will happen and no one can stop in the middle.
Just pray for the best, you'll be better.
Struggle till the last drop of sweat.
Fighting! ^_^

2 comments:

Redz da Tsar said...

Moga yang terbaik untuk kita semua~ =)

fi3lina said...

amin, insyaALLAH.;) sama2 kita berdoa.^_^

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...