Monday, June 1, 2009

my new 'abg'

Alhamdullilah.

At last.

Manage to own d lovely so-called new handphone.

My LG COOKIES.

My new 'bf'.

My new 'abg'.

My new 'soulmate'.

My new...urmmm?

apa2 jela..-_-

Muahaha.

Black in colour.

Failed to find brown or gold in colour.

But,still...It's just so smart.lalalala.

(tengok tuan la.haha)

Hmm...From now on,

I've to take care of my phone.

No more chance to "loqlaq2" k kakak.

wakaka..=)))

The phone already has its own 'baju'.

Opps.Forgot to tell.

I bought it at Mangalore.

=)).

Willing to spend almost 2 hours inside d 'lovely-'comfortable'-kinda-thing bus.

Congratz to me.

=p

Hope to use tis phone till i finish studying for another 5 years.

Boleyh ke??=p

Boleyh2!!

Amin.

[posterior view]




[anterior view]

[anterior view together with d 'baju'.]

dat's all from now.

ohh, one last sentence.

"I'm touched if ppl around me appreciate me well,so don't take things for granted"

:)))

daaa~~

7 comments:

hazirahamzah said...

how much is ur 'abg'?haha
jge btol2,touchscreen kn?

fi3lina said...

aah...hee..dlm 9899rupees...dlm 700 duit msia la..ok la..worth..:))

sap said...

waaa.stylo2
ske2

fi3lina said...

hee...tenkiu2.:p.bli la babe.=p

Pena Mata Bulat said...

wah.. wish dat i could hv one of dat cookies... jaga leklok ea... huhu...

fi3lina said...

i lost it.:(

Pena Mata Bulat said...

sabar ea lin... xpa2... nnt2 mst ada rezeki lin bli hp lg... dont sedey2...

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...