Friday, June 5, 2009

Block One.Moga ada sedikit sinar.

LOCATION: Fudcourt.
I turned to my PINK watch.It was already 4.30pm.

me:Cemana ni mirae? smpt x nak p interact neyh?Tutup kol 5 kan?
mirae:sempat ja.Lagi 30minit kan.X kan kita makan lama sangat kot.
me:Btoi gk kan..hee...
mirae:Geleng2 smbil senyum.=)

I wuz damn NERVOUS right now.
Results already bein pasted up on d board.
It juz depend on us whether to make a move to see d results or juz wait for tomorrow to have a look on it. But, HONESTLY, I couldn't sit well.Kept thinking n thinking.
Speaking about results, I wuz not expecting too much, just at least I can make a LIGHT smile which means at least I pass.
I really hope so.After digesting the EGG MACARONI at d fudcourt, we both made our way to the INTERACT.
It wuz not raining at first.Thank God.
But to our suprise,during the journey, suddenly,
it rained like cats and dogs.not really cats and dogs.
cows and dogs since India is full of these creatures.:))
Fortunately, we did bring our umbrella.
Both of us.
Still, we got wet!
Ya Allah, wuz it an obstacle to c the result?
I kept questioning myself.
Fi3,stop.
When we reached d main entry, first thing we did wuz to rush towards d lift.
OMG.again.It wuz not functioning which means again we had to use the stairs to make our way to the THIRD FLOOR.
Suddenly, it reminded me of our biochemistry lecturer,Miss Vayashri(dunno how to spell her name.wink!=p)
She said something during d class.
"We break down our 1000calories when we use d stairs rather than d lift."
But..........
The calories only can be burned if we continously use the stairs for 1 hour.
Ha ha. Sukanya.One hour.Who the hell gonna do those kind of things without reason?
:)
Orayte.We already at d third floor.
First face to c wuz Arvend.He wuz on d phone talking to someone.
Her mother,I guess by the way he looked.:)
Mirae n me moved a little bit faster towards the board.
Thank God again.
Only roll numbers were written there.
"X dela malu sgt."
I find my roll number.

081303552.

Okay, fi3.Be within the line.My eyes moved from left to right.
From Anatomy, Physiology then finally Biochemistry.
I felt kind of relief there.
Ya Allah.Alhamdullilah.
I passed.I passed for these three subjects although it wuz not so distinction-kind-of-marks.
But..seriously, I have to struggle more for the next block.
For another 3 blocks remaining for d whole first year.

Struggle.More efforts.No give up.


That are the things that I can be sure right now.
Let's BEGIN.
Aja2 fighting!!

(-_-)



2 comments:

sap said...

gud luck 4 ur next block
;)

fi3lina said...

thanks safwan.hee.=)

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...