Friday, June 26, 2009

wordless?

Everything happens for a reason.
Everything happens for a reason.
Everything happens for a reason.
3 times which I wish it sticks in my mind.
Today, I'm not soo okay.
It's not because of d lost of phone.
Yeap.Seriously, not because of that.
I'm totally okay now.
Nah.Not 'totally' but getting better I guess.
Thanks to those who keep supporting me.
At least even I lost a phone,
I still have those ppl.
Thanks 4 your caring.
Back to the story,
yes,I'm not ok.
Not ok.Not ok.
And still in my way to find the answers.
So uncomfortable.
So lonely.
So bad.
I'm lost in the centre of those crowds.
Ohoo..Y I have this feeling?
:(...I can't concentrate now.
Haishh..
Fi3.
Fighting! Chaiyok3.
Put aside all those feeling.
Lot of things to be catched up now.
Remember, He will listen to your prays.
=)..
Ya Allah.
I need the strength.
I need the spirit.
I need the confidence.
Yes.
I can build all that very soon.
And I wish.
I hope.
*wordless*



No comments:

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...