Sunday, June 14, 2009

-life-

On your mark.Ready.Go.

ohhoo.=p..

dun hv notink to b updated.But I juz want to post.

I have new poem.

A poem that helps u to realise that all things are a choice.

I like.I enjoy.And I hope u guys have fun too.

Basically, the title is about LIFE.

Here we go.=)



Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.

Life is beauty, admire it.

Life is a dream, realize it.

Life is a challenge, meet it.

Life is a duty, complete it.

Life is a game, play it.

Life is a promise, fulfill it.

Life is sorrow, overcome it.

Life is a song, sing it.

Life is a struggle, accept it.

Life is a tragedy, confront it.

Life is an adventure, dare it.

Life is luck, make it.

Life is too precious, do not destroy it.

Life is life, fight for it.

2 comments:

sYiEdaH said...

fighting2! hehhe

fi3lina said...

hee...yeap2...fighting...lalala..=)

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...