Monday, June 8, 2009

-nothing much-


Today,I've got nothing to say.I just clueless.I refer this to someone,simply called as A.It's not that I get mad at A or wut soeva.It's just I'm so disappointed at A.How could A do this to me cz I definitely thought what A said wuz wut that came from d truly heart.But obviously, I'm wrong.Things might never go smoothly as what we expect I guess.Im not totally point to A but for d moment I just can't believe all this.What A said and what A act totally opposite to what the reaction A gave bcoz I expect something good from A's heart.So, one thing that I'm very sure, I will eliminate A slowly cz I have d result.For the sake of ppl around us,it's better to just end up like this.I'll not plead,I'll just remain silence.I will do.If A read this post, I will not say to u in front cz I'll never do.I just hope someday u realised what u have done and at the moment,I'll never turn back again and there's no need to regret.:).Cause I've already experienced this for quite a number, so I'm not so affected by this.Syikin knows well ryte dear? =).And what I can say to ppl out there who read this post, PLEASE be SERIOUS of what u did. You might think it's just a small simple thing but maybe for someone else,it matters a lot. Think and think.


To A:
I'm well ok if you told me earlier cz I can prepare well for the consequences.But since you don't face to face and tell me what u suppose to tell, I assume that you don't have d strength and that makes me more disappointed towards you but nvrmnd.Just a reminder to u.Don't try to do this to other ppl after this.I beg, I hope and I wish.





Yours truly and sincerely,


-fi3chocolate-


2 comments:

C-kin a.k.a Syikin said...

fi3 cyg.. sabar ye.. ye, ak sgt tau n
phm2 sgt prasaan ko skrg.. ak sntiasa
ada utk support ko tau.. jgn sedih
sbb die k? Useless je tau.. atleast,
pilihan ko da brkurang lg kn?
xperlu la ko nak pening2 pale lg :)
kn3?

fi3lina said...

thanks ckin.=).im relieved.=p

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...