Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I managed it.

Kept thinking d whole nite.
At last, came out with a simple conclusion.
"LIFE IS FULL OF BARRIERS & OBSTACLES IN BETWEEN".
Get ready and never give up.
Those 2 things that keep making me standing still till now.
And making me stronger after all.-_-
Just got bax from library.
The place where I'm gonna spend d whole nite everyday I guess.
For d sake of studying.amin~
opss.gotta go now.
to ppl out there:I'm well ok now.
Betul.-_-
As wut I keep telling myself,
just CHILLIN'.
hee~.
Maybe after tis, I'll be retiring for a while in blogging.
I wish to focus and concentrate more in what I'm up to now.
To those who keep missing me, just have a visit in this blog and read d previous2 post.
How d story began,
How I managed it,
How I felt throughout d entire time,
How I become what I am now.
(mula dah nak ngarut.ekeke~)
k then, goodbye till now.


With love,
Little Mermaid Who Wish For Something Good Happen Very Soon.=)

2 comments:

fara anak abah said...

we got so many thins 2 finish up for this 2 months..
ryt babe??
stand still
chillax!!

fi3lina said...

u r rite dear.
hee...
kalo terleka tu, igtkan aku taw!
=D

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...