Sunday, June 7, 2009

A rainy day.

A whole day with raining like cats and dogs

never stopped us from going to UDUPI to shop for those beatiful sarees and kurtas.

Fi3(me), ckin, mirae, zaty and suddenly Ira were those ppl who joined d trip.

TRIP TO UDUPI DURING HEAVY RAIN.

What a nice title. ahaha~..

Class ended up at 10am.. We made our way to the ICHS juz to meet Venu to get his signature

for the HISTO practical books. He looked soo happy after his marriage.

Yeah..marriage brings happiness right?

Dat's what ppl used to say.

And dat's what I believe till now.:)

VENU.Anatomy lecturer.ppl say he is handsome.

Ppl were wasting their tears

when they got to know that he wuz goin to get married!


Cry? for him? wuz it worth after all?

But for sure I will not cry for him.Ha ha.He's not my type btw.

Okay.Enuf.After we got his signature, immediately we made our way to the foodcourt

to have our 'BRANCH'.

My stomach kept makin the sound(signalling that it needed food.:p)

from d class till we reached Venu's room.

I hope he didn't hear d sound.

Ha ha. I had fried chicken with plain rice.

Dat's wut I could eat at d moment.

To try the food at the MESS mybe next time.

Never have a try even once...But surely one day, I'll do it.

Rains were still there, non-stop.

We got our own umbrellas but to be honest, rains at Manipal are different from Malaysia.

You will still get wet even you have a large colourful umbrella.

"Janji tetap janji."

"UDUPI, juz wait. We gonna be there very soon."

After withdrawing the money, we got the AUTO and asked d so called "BOSS"

to send us to Udupi.I didnt know the exact name of the place where we re goin to shop there.

But for sure, we will be there, spending the money from our adopted 'abah' (JPA).

lalalalala.....

'Shopping.'

A word that brings happiness as well as satisfaction.

Owh, and it also brings about the decline of the money from peak to the origin.

=).

The truth that everyone agrees.

I spent **** rupees and below were the things I bought.

  • 4 sarees for mak, Ina, wawa and Tok
  • 2 kurtas for abah and Adam.
  • None for Adik Aliff at the moment.
(To adik:2nd phase nanti kak Own beli kat adik.Jangan risau! hee)

That's all for now.

I have to continue studying.

It's already 3.11am.

Go3 chaiyok!

-_-








No comments:

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...