Thursday, June 18, 2009

Friends.Thanks.:)

Salam ppl.
Nothing much to be updated.
Nothing much happened lately.
But still I've got new pictures of us.
My girlfriends.My soul.My heart.My everything.(jiwang plak tetiba.*lol*!)
Hurm..talking about friends, what is a friend? Sahabat.Teman.Rakan.Taulan.

A friend is someone we turn to when our spirits need a lift.
A frien
d is someone we treasure for our friendship is a gift.
A friend is someone who fills our lives
with beauty, joy, and grace.
And makes the whole world we live in a better and happier place.

That is basically what friend is..
But, to be purely honest,
those that I have already listed out are juz part of explaination of what friend is.
Still, we have a lot of definition and trust of what friend is.
All those started since we were young..

When we played toys together,
When we played 'masak-masak' together using those fake kitchen and then my father or yours came and shouted at us to go back home cz it was already late...
When u asked me to accompany you to the shop, buying stuff for you mom..
When I cried and you came trying to please me again..

Hmm..that was a friend when we were young and yet, probably we didn't even understand why we need those friends...

The same things again continued when we were at high school...at d hostel specifically
What are friends?

when we studied together to gain success and victory...
when you fell in love on someone but he didn't appreciate then I came to heal u again..
when I had fever and you kept accompanying me day and night...
when suddenly I missed my family and you came, dragging me out of those feeling...

That was the time I started appreciating what is friend for..
Not to be taken for granted...Not to be consoled just when you are sad..

With that, I would like to THANK to all my friends for being by my side.
Sometimes, we might tend to forget to ask our friends how are the doing...
but it doesn't mean we are forgetting them.
Mind might forget but memory remains.
=)...
My ex classmate in MRSM LANGKAWI.-503-

My housmate a.k.a my lalinks.=)


The fabulous 8 cliques.-_-
My classmates in KTT during our A level programme.-_-

*p/s: Those who don't have your photo here doesn't mean u r being neglected.
hee...-_-..Sowe tak dapat cari suma gmbar...=)..still no matter what happen, U guys are always in my heart.-_-


4 comments:

C-kin a.k.a Syikin said...

Fi3!!ko x ckp pon ko ade gmbar mase kite tgkp b4 korg prank bdefday ak tu... tringat kebusukan taufu yg tramat disgusting tu.. waaaa!! kejam kot.. tp sgt2 meningful.. hehe..

fi3lina said...

hehehe...aku igt ko taw ak ada simpan gmbaq tuh..tp siyes la babe..kesian kat ko...ahahah..:D...tup2 ktorng lak kna blik..taufu tumpah dpn blik datin.kna la plak kmas.ehehe

beruang diabetes said...

tompang lalu.tompang laloo~ hek3

fi3lina said...

lalu la.hik3..:)

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...